Decades Feeder Bracket - Wild Card 90's Week 1 Final 8

Started by MetalDog, January 16, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

It appears the 90's Bracket lost it's 1 seed to a 16.  Coincidence?  I don't think so...  I think you people are insane for bouncing California Love and Deja Voodoo, but, what do I know.  I'm just the dumbass that made'em a 1 and a 3 ;)  I like the Beck Jamiroquai matchup.  And Space Lord still in makes me happy.  But my happiness is not what we're here for, it's truth, justice, and the best damn song of a 40 year period as randomly determined by one man and voted on by ~13 people consistently.  And who can deny we're right?

The 8/16

The 4/5

The 11/14

The 2/7

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Steelgrave

Quote from: MetalDog on January 16, 2018, 07:15:38 PM
It appears the 90's Bracket lost it's 1 seed to a 16.  Coincidence?  I don't think so...  I think you people are insane for bouncing California Love and Deja Voodoo, but, what do I know.  I'm just the dumbass that made'em a 1 and a 3 ;)  I like the Beck Jamiroquai matchup.  And Space Lord still in makes me happy.  But my happiness is not what we're here for, it's truth, justice, and the best damn song of a 40 year period as randomly determined by one man and voted on by ~13 people consistently.  And who can deny we're right?

Preach it, Brother Dawg!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

mirth

Quote from: MetalDog on January 16, 2018, 07:15:38 PM
it's truth, justice, and the best damn song of a 40 year period as randomly determined by one man and voted on by ~13 people consistently.

Makes more sense than the 2016 Presidential election.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Thank you...thank you...and for my next trick, I will make this airplane disappear!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob