The Bandit has passed this morning.

RIP Burt.
Insert witty comment here.

DoctorQuest

Wow. I was not expecting this one.

RIP Bandit.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

JasonPratt

Huh, I thought he had already passed on. RIP.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

airboy

I read on ESPN he was a Florida State running back; was a roommate with Lee Corso; and had a clause in his acting contract that he had to wear a Florida State shirt at least once in every movie.

I thought the only FSU Football players who were big actors was Dwayne Johnson.

Loved The Longest Yard.

Gusington

RIP...Smokey and the Bandit and Cannonball Run are some of my favorite movies. Damn...now Burt and Dom DeLuise are both gone...that sucks :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: airboy on September 06, 2018, 05:24:10 PMI thought the only FSU Football players who were big actors was Dwayne Johnson.

Dwayne Johnson went to Miami. He was Warren Sapp's backup on those early 1990s teams
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Toonces

Man, this sucks.  Smokey and the Bandit and Cannonball Run FTW!   \m/
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Centurion40

So long Burt, thanks for the entertainment!
Any time is a good time for pie.

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

OJsDad

Liked him in Evening Shade.

Him and Ozzie Davis, Charles Durning, Micheal Jeter and Holbrook. All are gone now.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

WOW!  This is on his bio on IMDB.

QuoteTurned down the role of "Han Solo" in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977).

Dammit Carl!

Dang.

Give 'em hell in heaven, Bandit.

Gusington

Takes a seriously cool dude to turn down the Han Solo role. But I bet he must have regretted that at some point.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd