Vikings season 4 starts tomorrow

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 17, 2016, 09:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Daaaammmn! That Chinese shit makes you cough-up spiders! They need to cut that some more. I can't wait for Ragnor to get to Paris and see everybody there running around as giant Cockroaches.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WallysWorld

Another good episode! One more to go before it returns in September with the other ten episodes.

I also watched "Real Vikings" afterwards with Clive Standen ("Rollo"). Interesting that they showed the real Rollo's tomb at the Cathedral of Rouen. Even Standen was a bit moved by it.

By the way, "Vikings" has been renewed for season 5 with another 20 episodes and Jonathan Rhys Meyers who played Henry VIII in the excellent "The Tudors" series written again by "Vikings" writer Michael Hirst joins the cast.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

Damn. I knew I should've watched that.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Grim.Reaper

Decent mid season finale last night...I like the fact there will be 10 more episodes in the fall.

Although, not sure why all those other ships stood around and did nothing to help out in the battle besides the one platform ship:)

Sir Slash

Yeah, good show but I don't really buy that fist fight scene-- kind of silly. And then Ragnor does a Luke Skywalker for a decade so all his kids can grow-up. But I'm in for another season.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 22, 2016, 12:08:56 PM
Yeah, good show but I don't really buy that fist fight scene-- kind of silly. And then Ragnor does a Luke Skywalker for a decade so all his kids can grow-up. But I'm in for another season.

Cool thing this year, we don't have to wait until another season.....they created a 2-part season this year, 10 episodes each.  We get to resume sometime in the fall versus wait another year....I like that kind of schedule!

Not sure how I feel about our rapid fast forward in history after the battle, but we'll see how it plays out

Hancock

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 14, 2016, 10:43:52 PM
Daaaammmn! That Chinese shit makes you cough-up spiders! They need to cut that some more. I can't wait for Ragnor to get to Paris and see everybody there running around as giant Cockroaches.  :o

Thanks be to the all powerful that Ragnar finally ran out of that Chinese stuff.........I was beginning to hallucinate just watching him hallucinate.... :crazy2:
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Gusington

Just watched the finale, it was great.

WHO WANTS TO BE KING

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Not me. He hasn't got laid in about 15 years now. I'm not sure if the Chinese girl was real or a Sex-lucination.

Hancock

"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Gusington

He still is the big draw of the show. He plays wacky-fruity so well.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I miss my Vikings so much....  :'(

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I don't have HBO but even when I did I never could get into it very much. Just watched it for the boobies. Starz I think, had a new Spartacus series on for about 3 seasons some years back and it was..... filllthayyyyy. But surprisingly well done. I remember the actor who starred in it died after the first season(in real life I mean) and they had to re-do the whole plot for season 2. It got toned down in season 3 and wasn't nearly as good. Even Vikings has been neutered a bit.

Gusington

You say that like the bewbs aren't enough.

I have Spartacus in my Netflix queue but have to find the time of course.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd