Peaky Blinders

Started by TacticalWargames, September 10, 2014, 06:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacticalWargames

Spent yesterday watching the first season. A superb series and I believe season 2 is out soon. Highly recommended.

Sir Slash

Season 4 is now available on Netflix. "So, if you fookers aven't caught-up on it, you butter GIT caught-up. By order of the fookin' Peaky Blinders"!   :knuppel2:          How's my cockney guys?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

I gotta hat with a razor blade in it here with your name on it.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 21, 2017, 12:44:24 PM
Season 4 is now available on Netflix. "So, if you fookers aven't caught-up on it, you butter GIT caught-up. By order of the fookin' Peaky Blinders"!   :knuppel2:          How's my cockney guys?

Terrible but it's not cockney you need for peaky blinders - you need brummie/black country

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I can do Cornish....Game Hen that is.

bob48

Although its been televised here, we have not yet watched the final episode due to RL stuff going on. Its sad that there are to be no more made as its been a fantastic series.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Yep, episode 6, season 4 is the LAST EVER. :hide: :pullhair: :(

'Clip those corners'

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

DAMMIT! What is it? An EU thing that you can't make TV shows better than everybody else?  ;D   Honestly, if 6 episodes a season is all they can crank-out, then maybe they should give it up-- six Season 3 too. Maybe the whole family will immigrate to America and start stealing and killing over here so we can get some love too.

Gusington

Those six episodes are better than 95% of movies!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

So I finished up the last episode tonight and wasn't overwhelmed with the ending but not disappointed either. Great series over all with some good plot twists and shoot-outs. Who knew Gypsy British Gangsters could be so much fun? Bummer there won't be any more. So long Shelbys, you mad Bastards.

bob48

It seems that there will be another season, but no date given as yet.

'Clip those corners'