Steam Summer Sale 2018...

Started by steve58, June 12, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Barthheart

Too late... boardgames ate all my money.....  :P

Gusington

I was better off not knowing this information.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on June 12, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
I was better off not knowing this information.

How can you not know this already?
Every year for the past decade or so Steam has a huge summer sale on/following the summer solstice.

Gusington

Who said I didn't know this already? I try to put it out of my head but it's difficult for me because it starts on a day more important than the solstice, wiseguy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

<:-)

See if I have any money after my trip to Origins on Thursday
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mbar

Quote from: Gusington on June 12, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
Who said I didn’t know this already? I try to put it out of my head but it’s difficult for me because it starts on a day more important than the solstice, wiseguy.

I cannot be the only one that reads Gusington's posts in Gunnery Sergeant Hartman's voice now.

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on June 12, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
Who said I didn't know this already? I try to put it out of my head but it's difficult for me because it starts on a day more important than the solstice, wiseguy.

Okay, calm down Gussy, no need to get fussy.

So is the 21st your B-Day or Anniversary?

Gusington

Mbar I like you, you can come over my house and f my sister.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

smittyohio

Quote from: Barthheart on June 12, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
Too late... boardgames ate all my money.....  :P

Gawd, tell me about it.  The only saving grace is that I have played the crap out of my boardgames, whereas I would just tinker with my video games.

DoctorQuest

GOG is having a sale, too. I am doomed.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Toonces

I think that's the date Gus lost his virginity or something.

I've had a few games loitering with intent on my wishlist since about last summer; I might have to see if the sale can compel me to pick any up.  I dunno...I'm pretty game saturated right now.  At this rate, I'm likely going to die with half my Steam library never having seen a hard drive, let alone played, let alone played to any sort of completion.

First world problems.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jamus34

Quote from: Toonces on June 12, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

I've had a few games loitering with intent on my wishlist since about last summer; I might have to see if the sale can compel me to pick any up.  I dunno...I'm pretty game saturated right now.  At this rate, I'm likely going to die with half my Steam library never having seen a hard drive, let alone played, let alone played to any sort of completion.

First world problems.

+1
Insert witty comment here.

Tpek

Quote from: Toonces on June 12, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

First world problems.

Tell me about it.
(Just look at my Steam profile to see my games)

Gusington

Still waiting on losing my virginity. Pimpin' aint easy.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd