Main Menu

Field of Glory II

Started by Anguille, June 13, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I have it on good authority that the price will be $49.99.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Toonces on October 11, 2017, 04:33:33 PM
I have it on good authority that the price will be $49.99.

I guess we will all find out tomorrow:)

IronX

The Steam version will likely be cheaper.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: IronX on October 11, 2017, 05:36:51 PM
The Steam version will likely be cheaper.

10% release discount, I'm guessing?   :)

IronX

I think it's more in the region of $8-10 cheaper, but it's been a while since I bought a Slitherix title.

So for Gus, that makes it about $129.99.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Two Fitty bitches.  Two fitty.  :peace:

Tpek

Pete Dero

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/2383/Field.of.Glory.Live.Stream

Today we will be releasing Field of Glory II, one of our most beloved and anticipated games, and to celebrate this event we're going to have a live stream on our Twitch channel!

As you can see below, the stream will be at 10 AM EDT / 3 PM BST / 4 PM CEST, while the game will be released at 11 AM EDT / 4 PM BST / 5 PM CEST
Be sure to come hang out with us and say hi, we are going to give some keys away so you should definitely come!

https://go.twitch.tv/slitherinegroup

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

See!  Good price, per usual.  :bd:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Surprised but good kind of surprised