Command Live! - Korean Missile Crisis, 2017 Livestream Let's play

Started by Kushan, March 02, 2017, 10:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

Will be adding to this post as episodes are released. My goal is to have a new installment every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until I finish the scenario. If you want to watch me play it live I will be streaming it every Saturday for the next few weeks and possibly once or twice during the week schedule allowing.

Episode 01

Episode 02

Episode 03

Episode 04

Episode 05
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat