Main Menu

Feedback on GARPA!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 13, 2012, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

New GARPA today. Your wallet has been warned

bayonetbrant

Yes, there's a D-Day game in today's GARPA.  You're welcome.

Barthheart

Met the guys developing Albion's Legacy here at Origns last night quite by accident.
They found your GARPA piece on their game and were thrilled that someone had posted about it. They mentioned it in one of their KS updates mentioning Grogheads as well.

bayonetbrant

new GARPA today - with moving pictures, no less! 

TheCommandTent

That fold up terrain looks interesting but I have a feeling I ruin it while trying to assemble.  Either way I like the concept.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 20, 2014, 12:03:27 PMThat fold up terrain looks interesting but I have a feeling I ruin it while trying to assemble.
says the guy busy assembling his own folding table...

TheCommandTent

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 20, 2014, 12:28:22 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 20, 2014, 12:03:27 PMThat fold up terrain looks interesting but I have a feeling I ruin it while trying to assemble.
says the guy busy assembling his own folding table...

Yeah about that.  I said I got the plans I never said I started anything :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bob48

...its an open-and-shut case then?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Hey, look!  It's a new GARPA!  O0

bayonetbrant

NEW GARPA TODAY!

I do have to say that "The Attackening" is one of my favorite new game names. 

I can't believe that Monty doesn't already have 8 copies of Shadows Over Normandie.

bayonetbrant

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

GARPA TURNS 50!

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

TheCommandTent

Hard to believe the little guy is all grown up.  :)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: TheCommandTent on August 01, 2014, 12:24:51 PMHard to believe the little guy is all grown up.  :)

especially since he was left to be raised by wolves when his parents abandoned him!  :))