ASL top TRumps & MedEval Variant

Started by gameleaper, November 28, 2017, 09:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

ASL top TRumps & MedEval Variant for all windows versions

Let me introduce you to a card game, the idea is to compare your card with an enemy card, BUT on your card you have random dice numbers, compass headings for attack and defence and enemy recon in the differrent directions. it plays like top trumps by comparing your card then deciding if you have a valid attack then compares to see if the enemy card can defend, if then you beat the die rolls plus quality modifier you get the victory points, most of the deals you will lose control, this losing control is what make a single card game hard enough to be interesting.

there is also a random card deck generator for print n play

https://mflyman.itch.io/

undercovergeek

gameleaper

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 29, 2017, 01:43:28 AM
Wait there - I'm just getting mirth

if the festive period isn't enough for a truce I'm leaving

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Does Landru offer half-price drink specials?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

My local bar has a better happy hour.

bbmike

Yes, but does your local bar have a Red Hour?
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth