Discuss GrogCast Season 2!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2015, 03:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

He'd just tell you how politically incorrect all of your wargames are so I fail to see the loss.  :)

bayonetbrant

Rock out with your co...  You know the rest ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

...ck out, yeah. :)

Will have to look into iTunes. I remember hitting a wall months back when I first started that, but I did too with BGG, so maybe I can figure that out too.

bayonetbrant

Hey, it's still Tuesday somewhere!

S2E2 is finally out there!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 15, 2015, 08:34:12 PM
Hey, it's still Tuesday somewhere!

S2E2 is finally out there!

Thank God. I didn't know what I was going to do at work tomorrow.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

Oh man you poor bastards are in for some super fun discussion!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

The metric system is the tool of the Devil!

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on September 16, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Just cause you can't count to ten.  :P

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on September 16, 2015, 10:13:27 AM
Quote from: mirth on September 16, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Just cause you can't count to ten.  :P

that's because he lost a finger in an, uh... "incident" with his ex.  He still has trouble typing semi-colons.

mirth

Losing a finger was a small price to pay to escape from the ex.

I do miss being able to type semi-colons.

Arctic Blast

I'm enjoying curmudgeonly student Bison stories.  :)

Bison

Man this thread is hidden.  Hey brant we didn't sound too old and grumpy.

Melchett

I'm new here, so please excuse me if I'm about to FNG, but who needs Wheaton. Go for someone like Martin Wallace or Dan Verssen. I'd love to hear Verssen talk about the development of Warfighter.