Will there be a genome shift in the Grog castes.

Started by besilarius, February 07, 2016, 07:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Con

I think it would go something like this

Grog Brahmins = the priest class are the moderators (delivering the lectures of the gods)
The  Kshatriyas = Warriors/Kings = the Groghead founders and most militant posters in R&P
The Vaishyas = The traders and merchants so they would be the Grogy flea marketeers pedaling their lead idols and cardboard printed wares for us to spend our cash on
the Shudras = Laborers or those who toil in the sweat writing shops providing AARs and articles for the higher castes enjoyment
and last
The untouchables = Spammers, Trolls and maybe Gus or Undercovergeek?   they need to be shunned and woe onto you if you let an untouchable touch you.  Water wont be enough to wash that stain away

Sir Slash

I volunteer to breed outside my Caste to increase the Gene Pool. I'm talking about India here not the Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.