Windows 95 Video Guide - Starring Jennifer Aniston & Matthew Perry

Started by mirth, June 20, 2015, 07:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"Look Matty, I'm computing!"

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Arctic Blast

I watched this a few months ago. It's amazingly bad. It hurts your brain that this was the best that MS could come up with, but it's so awful that you can't look away. The bevy of insane side characters, the horrific writing, the terrible production...it's just a great big stew pot of shit.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

W8taminute

I've got to go check out this new operation system.  Seems like it makes computing a breeze.  Can't wait to try the plug and play feature.   :coolsmiley:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JasonPratt

I'm afraid her plug and play feature has been tried a lot by now, but it keeps being rejected as, I dunno, buggy or something.

Or so say the tabloids I pass by in the grocery store line.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

I lasted a whole 2 minutes with that shite. Matthew and Jennifer both are completely out of their element. That whole "Oh My" dialogue was enough to make me ditch it early. No train wreck is worth that pain.

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 23, 2015, 04:18:20 PM
I lasted a whole 2 minutes with that shite. Matthew and Jennifer both are completely out of their element. That whole "Oh My" dialogue was enough to make me ditch it early. No train wreck is worth that pain.

I didn't watch the whole thing either. It's pretty awful, but it gave me a chuckle.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Martok

Heh.  I've watched that video before -- or at least part of it.  I think I lasted less than five minutes before I had to quit.  There needs to be a stronger term than "laughably horrible".  ::)  :buck2: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

BanzaiCat

I wonder how much ol' Bill had to pay those two to do that video.

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 24, 2015, 07:36:44 AM
I wonder how much ol' Bill had to pay those two to do that video.

It was still pretty early in their careers, so probably not as much as you'd think.

BanzaiCat

JasonPratt

Look guys! It's the "easy instruction to the top 25 features"!

Clearly instruction will be occurred!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!