The "Uber" Command: Modern Air/Naval Ops Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 19, 2012, 03:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Quote from: Yskonyn on November 21, 2017, 01:55:02 AM
Is Baloogan himself still around? I don't recall seeing him lately.

He is now part of the Command development team (still posts on the Steam and Matrix Command forums).

tanqtonic

I seem to remember that Baloogan had a nifty thing to 'roll over' the results of one game to another --- a way to keep a dynamic campaign going.  Wonder if the CMANO team will roll that into their system. 

jomni

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 20, 2017, 03:15:00 PM
Quote from: Dimitris on November 19, 2017, 04:36:07 AM
Limited-time sale on Humble Bundle

CMANO 65% off

Northern Inferno 50% off

Chains Of War 25% off

Do these work with the non-steam version?

Hi there are some titles that appear in Steam as standalone.  Do they also appear in the Main game?

Kushan

Quote from: jomni on November 23, 2017, 05:12:09 PM
Hi there are some titles that appear in Steam as standalone.  Do they also appear in the Main game?

They should. You'll still have an standalone copy in your steam library but you shouldn't need to install it. They should get merged automatically into the main game.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Silent Disapproval Robot

But do the keys from Humble Bundle work with the non-steam version?

MC

Fanatical has it on flash sale for $19.99. Use code BLACKFRIDAY10 for an additional 10% making it $18.00. If you want it you better hurry as there is only about 20 hours left before the sale ends. https://www.fanatical.com/en/black-friday

WallysWorld

After buying Northern Inferno in the spring and giving it a try and embarrassingly declaring it too hard to learn and getting a refund, I bought CMANO from Fanatical a couple of weeks ago for that great price and gave the game another try. I'm starting to enjoy the game now as I started with very small scenarios and after getting to know the interface, the learning curve is coming along slowly, but still nicely.

Still miss the nice graphics of Jane's Fleet Command and even Naval Warfare: Arctic Circle, but CMANO is growing on me.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

RyanE

spelk

Huw the Poo

I'll take "questions I'm too uncomfortable to answer" for $500, Alex!

So what happened to the Linux port, Dimitris?  You pansies chickened out of it or what?  :P