Super Bowl LI Running Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, February 05, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

Quote from: Bison on February 05, 2017, 10:26:11 PM
No question now.  Brady is the greatest of all time.  Congrats to the Pats.

And Belichich
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

That was simply amazing.  31 unanswered points.  Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Loved all the booing for Goodell, and that he had to run from the stage asap!

Con

woo hoo

Epic :notworthy:

too many beers to count (I was drowning my sorrows earlier then they turned to victory beers)

Con

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

steve58

That was a great game.  Congrats to the Patriots!   O0
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Con on February 06, 2017, 01:42:04 AM
too many beers to count (I was drowning my sorrows earlier then they turned to victory beers)

There is a team in the local soccer league here who's standard of performance is that after the game you should not be able to tell one way or another by the number of beers on the table whether they won and are celebrating or lost and are drowning their sorrows
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

steve58

I imagine the guy who made a million dollar bet on Atlanta is not too happy this morning.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

I felt really sorry for the owner of the Falcons who left his sky booth at the end of the 3rd quarter to go down to field-side to get his Super Bowl trophy and then stood by on saw his team self-destruct. The poor guy's face kept getting longer and longer until his nose was in his back pocket. Somebody definitely better check those footballs Brady was using. What time are the riots in Boston tonight?  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

mirth

mirth

steve58

^Hey, the Falcons played great...the first quarter.

So what happened to Brady's jersey?  Thinking it must've been an inside/media job.  How the h*ll does anyone think they could possibly sell that without getting caught?

DoctorQuest

Quote from: steve58 on February 06, 2017, 01:12:51 PM
^Hey, the Falcons played great...the first quarter.

So what happened to Brady's jersey?  Thinking it must've been an inside/media job.  How the h*ll does anyone think they could possibly sell that without getting caught?

I expect there is a black market for such things that stays under the radar.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.