Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Started by BanzaiCat, December 12, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acctingman

Quote from: Gusington on February 04, 2019, 02:40:48 PM
Although this season is weaker than the first, it's still solid and Bernthal still portrays Jarhead...er...the Punisher, well. He is my Punisher of choice. At least better than Dolph Lundgren.

and Thomas Jane

acctingman

Just finished up Punisher S2. Slow start but got better toward the end. 13 episodes was too many, however that ending scene was AWESOME.

Gusington

I will finish it up this weekend. Crossing fingers for season three.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Just watched the Russian Gym scene.... don't know if I'll be able to exercise ever again.  :hide:  In Russian Gym, you no pump iron. Iron pumps you! Madani's still hotter.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

acctingman

Gusington

That gym scene is off the hook. Yo.

Anyone watch The Terror?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Watched "Polar" last night. It's pretty decent for those nights where sleep isn't coming to you easily. I'm a huge Mads Mikkelsen fan. Also, there is a hot chick nekkid in the movie, so that right there is Oscar worthy.

DoctorQuest

^I liked it but I watched it too soon after "Punisher". I need a break from the spurting blood. I may just watch the crackling fire video on Netflix.

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

My son told me Polar was outstanding. I gotta wonder how much of that is a nekkid chick and how much is actually a good movie...

Mars on Amazon Prime is pretty good. I'm only a few episodes in but it's better than most other Mars-related movies and series.

I've been re-watching Entourage...looks like I might be getting back into a bit of acting on the side.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

This will probably be met with incredulity but I only recently watched, "The Walking Dead" for the very first time on Netflix and, DAMN, it's great. I'm only what, 8 seasons late.  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

We are watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix.  Predictable, but good.