Forgotten Realms Setting

Started by airboy, February 26, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

:nerd: UULLLLLGGGLLULLLL GHAMMA WHIRLD

bbmike

Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 27, 2018, 11:03:42 AM
:nerd: UULLLLLGGGLLULLLL GHAMMA WHIRLD

Lay off the Luden's Cough Drops there big fella.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

It was /nerdvoice, which is a thing for me and probably was in the last GC, albeit briefly.

Also in this parody playthrough video I did, for Conquest Of Planet Earth: https://youtu.be/nXcdxjzxrxQ

It's the bit I voiced right after the blink-blink-blink SFX during the intro.

Staggerwing

Quote from: bbmike on February 27, 2018, 09:55:30 AM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 27, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
I admit D&D started to lose me when they introduced laser guns back with the module Expedition To The Barrier Peaks.

But hey, if you want lasers in your campaign, you put frikkin' lasers into it, man!

Have you never read The High Crusade?  :o

Poul Anderson is a Scifi treasure. He has written some terrific historical fiction as well.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys