Breach and Clear released

Started by Jarhead0331, July 18, 2013, 08:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Breach and Clear was released this morning for iOs. It will be released on android platforms in the near future.

Anyway, its very similar to Frozen Synapse, but with a more authentic look and the option to modify gears and weapons.  So far I'm really enjoying it, but there seems to be a shortage of missions right now. Most of them say, "coming soon."

Anyway, pretty good game so far for a mobile.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

Just started playing this morning. So far so good. Nice that I could buy the Canadian JTF2 team.  :)

Have you noticed any interface problems? Several times the game has not responded to my touches.

Not to impressed with the pay for stuff model but we'll have to see how the grind is to get there for free......

Jarhead0331

Haven't really noticed any interface problems...

I'm really starting to like this game. The pay for stuff is not that bad. On the average, you earn close to $1000 per successful mission and 3 stars. The stars unlock missions and access to weappns and gear as you earn them, and the beauty of the stars is that you don't spend them. The more you get, the more you unlock.

The leveling up system is good and you really feel like your soldiers improve over time. Th e only thing I don't like is that they don't seem to die. If a man goes down in a mission, I think he is ready for action the next time you play with no penalty.

I love the workbench, buying weapon attachments and tinkering. This is really where the game shines over something like frozen synapse. The only place where there is room for improvement is in the mission types. Right now there is only breach and clear. Soon there will be a few other mission types, including hostage rescue, etc. So this will improve too.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

DicedT

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

First update/additional content has gone live.  Mainly adds vests and plate carriers/body armor, as well as the ability to paint weapons and attachments.  Also has new UI features for viewing weapons, and the system for using consumables has been modified.  Upon release, consumables were pre-purchased and then equipped on each squad member.  Now, apparently, consumables are purchased on the fly, in action, ad may be used repeatedly so long as you have the money.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

New update released adding shotguns to the inventory, new mission type (Bomb Defusal) and new mission area (Germany).
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog