Origins 2014

Started by bayonetbrant, January 30, 2014, 09:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Have a chat about what's coming up at Origins 2014!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

(offer fulfilled)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Stay tuned for big news tomorrow :)

Capn Darwin

Teasing us again... ::)
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

GDS_Starfury

I just wish that someone had mentioned this a while back so I could make plans.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

^Yeah, what's up with springing this on us so suddenly?  :D
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Copwizard

I'm looking to play IT NEVER SNOWS by MMP in the Board Room.

I can use two German players, North and South, and four Allied players, 1st AB, 82nd AB, and 101st AB, and the 30 Corps.

I'm hoping to get it started on Thursday morning.

bayonetbrant

Somehow I have a feeling the only games I'll get to play this summer are the ones I'm working! :-\

bayonetbrant

So here's what one of the staff wargaming exercises looks like during part of the exercise

What else can we tell you about the new GrogHeads Central Command at Origins?

GDS_Starfury

we would like more intel on the booth babes who aren't Smuck.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

We don't control the crews being brought along by the other companies for their booths.  But you've met a lot of wargamers in your time - you tell me what you think they are.

Now, if Wargaming.net comes, they might bring some of the GuP team with them to help (wo)man their setup...

bayonetbrant

countdown timer added to the front page :)

bayonetbrant

Looks like Wargaming.net is going to be there too - even more reasons to come to Origins!