The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Homeworld Remastered Collection for $1.49

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/very-positive-pick-and-mix

Select Homeworld Remastered Collection and 2 others from list to get deal.

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

WallysWorld

More sales:

IL2 store: IL2 store
Rise of Flight: Rise of Flight store

I think I will get Battle of Kuban for 50% off. Have everything from Rise of Flight.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Huw the Poo

The Humble monthly early unlocks are Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars.  It's about time there was a really good month!  I already have the latter but I can't wait to play KC:D when my subscription renews.

mbar

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

^I'd be tempted...if only all of those hexwar games didn't totally suck.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

The base game for Age of Wonders 3 is available at Steam today for free until July 15th 12pm their time.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Dead In Vinland and its DLC are currently 50% off (not so much on the DLC but they aren't expensive to begin with), at Steam, for 48 hours.

If you have any interest in the concept of managing a Norse family cast ashore on the Norse equivalent of the island from "Lost", then I'd say the game is even worth full price; much moreso at $10 plus $1.79 for the "Valhund" character (a puppy dog, more useful than he sounds), and $4.24 for the "Norse Side Stories" (which help replay a lot). Artwork is inspired, game mechanics solid, characters (at least the main ones, and a good number of random side characters) are appealing and nuanced.

https://youtu.be/0C2cGi9D6A0

Not as deep as "Settlements", but that's praising with faint damns, so to speak (since nothing is as deep as "Settlements". ;) )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

WallysWorld

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 11, 2019, 12:09:01 PM
The base game for Age of Wonders 3 is available at Steam today for free until July 15th 12pm their time.

Thanks very much for that info. I just added it to my account.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Toonces

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 11, 2019, 12:09:01 PM

"In library"

Heh.  No kidding, I didn't know that.   ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mbar

Decisive Campaigns Series is 50% off on the New Matrix Site. The sale is running exclusively on the new beta website. Offer ends on Sunday, July 28th, 2019

https://www51.matrixgames.com/news/decisive-campaigns-series-is-50-off-on-the-new-matrix-site
https://www51.matrixgames.com/inventory/special

steve58

Steam has Out of the Park Baseball XX at 50% off for their Daily Deal. ~$20 for the next ~24 hours...

steve58

Fanatical Empire Bundle

Pay $4.99 for these Steam games:

• Homeworld Remastered Collection
  • STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
  • STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
  • STAR WARS - Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
  • Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy Remastered
  • SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition