Armada 2526 Supernova PBEM campaigns

Started by Martok, February 14, 2012, 03:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Co-op against the Ai sounds good to me.  I'd be willing to start in that mode right away.  I assume we're still talking a PBEM game?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Shelldrake

Quote from: W8taminute on February 21, 2012, 11:18:56 AM
Co-op against the Ai sounds good to me.  I'd be willing to start in that mode right away.  I assume we're still talking a PBEM game?

Sounds good. PBEM uses an ingame email address that you create with gmail.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Martok

Quote from: Shelldrake on February 21, 2012, 11:04:01 AM
Martok,
Did you receive my last turn?
Sorry!  Yes, I did.  The serve is back to you, sir.  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Martok

@spelk:  Well I've run out of ideas on how to fix the turn problem.  My final solution (if it even works) was to replay my last turn (16) and send it to you again.  Let me know if that does the trick; otherwise, we may have no other choice but to restart. 

Quote from: Shelldrake on February 21, 2012, 12:25:30 PM

So what's the status on this?  Did you two start a new game then?  Or have you guys been waiting for me (and/or other players) to express interest? 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

spelk

Quote from: Martok on February 23, 2012, 10:03:03 AM
@spelk:  Well I've run out of ideas on how to fix the turn problem.  My final solution (if it even works) was to replay my last turn (16) and send it to you again.  Let me know if that does the trick; otherwise, we may have no other choice but to restart. 

Ok, will check it this evening. Thanks for sorting this Martok!

Shelldrake

Quote from: Martok on February 23, 2012, 10:03:03 AM

Quote from: Shelldrake on February 21, 2012, 12:25:30 PM

So what's the status on this?  Did you two start a new game then?  Or have you guys been waiting for me (and/or other players) to express interest?

Not yet. Are you interested in joining the game Martok?
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Martok

Quote from: spelk on February 23, 2012, 10:21:20 AM

Ok, will check it this evening. Thanks for sorting this Martok!
*snorts*  If I managed to "sort" it out at all, it'll be because of pure dumb luck.  But you're welcome.  :P 

Quote from: Shelldrake on February 23, 2012, 12:11:27 PM

Not yet. Are you interested in joining the game Martok?
Sure, but only if I'm not unknowingly "inviting myself" to the party when it was planned to be just a 2-person show.  If you and W8taminute were thinking to just do a game by yourselves, that's totally fine by me too. 

W8taminute

I'm willing to play any game type with anyone.  If you guys start a new game please consider adding me to the list.  :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Shelldrake

Quote from: W8taminute on February 23, 2012, 04:12:45 PM
I'm willing to play any game type with anyone.  If you guys start a new game please consider adding me to the list.  :)

@W8aminute and Martok,
PM me your gmail game addresses and race preference and I will set up a game. Any suggestions re game size etc for a game that the 3 of us can coop against the AI are welcome Martok!

Dean Edell

Martok

W8taminute

PM sent Shelldrake.  I forgot to mention my race preference.  I'll state it here then.  Please select any of the humanoid type races.  How about a medium sized galaxy?

Martok

Just a general heads-up to my fellow PBEM players: 

I'm about to head to bed, after which I will be away from my computer til Monday night (going to La Crosse again), so I won't be able to play any of my turns til then.  Apologies for forgetting to mention this earlier!  :-[ 

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Epee1

Quote from: Martok on February 24, 2012, 05:43:59 PM
Just a general heads-up to my fellow PBEM players: 

I'm about to head to bed, after which I will be away from my computer til Monday night (going to La Crosse again), so I won't be able to play any of my turns til then.  Apologies for forgetting to mention this earlier!  :-[

Won't matter, I will still be at 4 colonies when you get back.

W8taminute

Whoo hoo!  I played my first turn and using the ingame send feature I think my turn has been sent to the next player.  Please let me know if you received it or not.