JTS/ HPS Squad Battles - "Top Down" mods

Started by Richie61, January 23, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richie61

I've updated 7 of my mods with new and revised images. Now all the weapons (small arms) and heavy weapons look the same and are the correct image. Updated the vehicles and guns too. I've gone back and hand drawn all the support weapons and even some small arms.  :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9qlfd9rcw6rfrhr/AADSY786ibORkshfpbuYvvsZa?dl=0

ES
RV
SCW
PF
PW
WW
AotR

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

BanzaiCat

Wow. That's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. I think I got rid of a lot of my old JTS CDs many moons ago unfortunately, but if I run across 'em I'll definitely look into this.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Richie61

Another test of the clipped corners for all the counters.
Ed
aka Richie61

Crossroads

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Crossroads

Oh: that's some neat new art there, Ed!  :bd:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Tuna

Always wished I could into Squad battles, but I just can't battles seem to turn into sludgefests.