New Aliens Shooter in the Works!

Started by Jarhead0331, January 18, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I read the developer's history this morning and it might also be MP or MMO only too, with no SP campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mbar

MMO only? Does every game that is developed need to go down the MMO/loot box path? This is why I am not worried that a sentient AI will ever take over the world. No one cares about good AI in games.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: mbar on January 18, 2018, 11:30:45 AM
MMO only? Does every game that is developed need to go down the MMO/loot box path? This is why I am not worried that a sentient AI will ever take over the world. No one cares about good AI in games.

In games, yes...wish the military felt the same way.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

mikeck

Mp MMO only...of course. Are there that few people who don't want to have to interact with a bunch of college kids intent on doing nothing but ruining everyone else's fun.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

I hate everyone...so I'm with you 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Cool! I did writing work on the original Alien Shooter and Alien Shooter 2 games back in the day. Glad the series is still alive.

ComradeP

BC, I was momentarily confused by the thread title as well due to the capital letters, but it's about a shooter based on the Alien movie/game franchise, not the Alien Shooter series.

Why almost every word has to be written with a capital letter nowadays, no idea.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

Jarhead0331

Quote from: ComradeP on January 20, 2018, 03:57:53 AM
BC, I was momentarily confused by the thread title as well due to the capital letters, but it's about a shooter based on the Alien movie/game franchise, not the Alien Shooter series.

Why almost every word has to be written with a capital letter nowadays, no idea.

If you actually read the linked article rather than just the thread title before commenting, there is a much smaller likelihood for confusion. Also, capitalization of important words in a title or heading is proper grammatical form.

In general, the following capitalization rules apply across the four styles in title case:

Capitalize the first word in the title
Capitalize the last word in the title
Capitalize the important words in the title
Important words in that last bullet generally refer to:

Adjectives (tiny, large, etc.)
Adverbs (quietly, smoothly, etc.)
Nouns (tablet, kitchen, book)
Pronouns (they, she, he)
Subordinating conjunctions (as, so, that)
Verbs (write, type, create)
Title case is the most common title capitalization for book titles, headlines, articles titles, etc. When multiple letters in a title need to be capitalized, use title case capitalization.

Nevertheless, I apologize to the two people on the planet who actually played "Alien Shooter" and thought about that instead of the multi-billion dollar Aliens franchise.  :crazy2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

BanzaiCat

Why are you apologizing? I'm the one that misunderstood.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: BanzaiCat on January 20, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
Why are you apologizing? I'm the one that misunderstood.

I actually thought you were joking! Its totally your sense of humor! lol  :2funny:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd