Battletech is back!!!

Started by Shelldrake, May 12, 2017, 06:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: RyanE on April 23, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
Yeah, but a declaration about Game of the Year sure doesn't give reality much wiggle room around expectations.

Game of the Century.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JudgeDredd

Of course I had to pick this up  :-\
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

I myself am preloading right now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on April 23, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

I had that problem when I was younger.  I just learned to think about baseball.

Barthheart

Quote from: SirAndrewD on April 23, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

;D

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on April 23, 2018, 08:11:50 PM
*nevermind*

It's fine Gus.  This game has everyone adding a little extra oil to their Autocannons.

Steelgrave

Quote from: SirAndrewD on April 23, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

Oh man, that just ain't right.....   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

DennisS

Quote from: RyanE on April 23, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
Yeah, but a declaration about Game of the Year sure doesn't give reality much wiggle room around expectations.

Confidence is high, I say again, Confidence is high!

This base game appears to be excellent, at least from the 30+ hours of videos I have watched. It may be better still, when they start cranking out the DLC's.

Not many games I will buy all the DLC for....Cities Skylines, Civ 3, 4, 5, and 6, Euro and American Truck Simulators, and CK II. That's about it. And potentially this one.

Gusington

I was going to describe the technique I use for preloading but then...well, you know.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Yet another thread derailed by childish banter!!

Keep up the good work men!  O0

DennisS

Here is a very, VERY good link from Sarna.net, on the timeline of Battletech. The Third Succession War ran from the year 2866 until 3025. This game universe starts off in 3025. Good stuff!!!

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Third_Succession_War

FarAway Sooner

Gus, I used to do the manual preloading thing, but then I realized that with just one or two tweaks you can use an automatic preloader...