Battletech is back!!!

Started by Shelldrake, May 12, 2017, 06:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

^And how many times has that train derailed?  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

TOOT TOOT

Just got my codes from Fanatical!

TOOT TOOT

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Zulu1966

Quote from: Gusington on April 23, 2018, 08:09:48 AM
TOOT TOOT

TOOT TOOT

Well not got mine yet. At this rate even though I bought into the beta backer at twice the price of the release game there will be people in steam who have theirs before I do. >:(
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Quote from: Zulu1966 on April 23, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
TOOT TOOT

TOOT TOOT

Well not got mine yet. At this rate even though I bought into the beta backer at twice the price of the release game there will be people in steam who have theirs before I do. >:(

did you get the email on 20th about the New Digital Content for Battletech on Backerkit?  That gave me a link to the code. 

DennisS

.....aaaaand pre-load complete!

Zulu1966

Quote from: bobarossa on April 23, 2018, 10:52:49 AM
TOOT TOOT

TOOT TOOT

did you get the email on 20th about the New Digital Content for Battletech on Backerkit?  That gave me a link to the code.

Yeah got the mail. But said they hadn't finished distributing all keys and would mail when it was sent. No mail yet.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Zulu1966

Quote from: bobarossa on April 23, 2018, 10:52:49 AM
TOOT TOOT

TOOT TOOT

Well thanks for that decided to check anyway based on what you said and the steam key wá there

PanzersEast

Locked and Loaded

TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!!

DennisS

I came across this site:

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Main_Page

Terrific WIKI on the history and lore of Battletech. I highly recommend hitting the "random" button on the left side. This is truly whetting my appetite for this game!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

CptHowdy

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 23, 2018, 06:32:10 AM
LoL. Game of the year material before it's even out and anybody has played it? You may ultimately be right, but that there is what I call being on the hype train!  :crazy2:

nothing ive seen from the players i have watched play the game has made me think it will be a dud. punch my ticket mr. conductor!!

RyanE

Yeah, but a declaration about Game of the Year sure doesn't give reality much wiggle room around expectations.

MikeGER

CptHowdy

Quote from: RyanE on April 23, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
Yeah, but a declaration about Game of the Year sure doesn't give reality much wiggle room around expectations.

well it does have to compete with some big AAA games but i think it will hold its own and be in the discussion come time to vote! reality? havent been in touch with that in awhile  :uglystupid2: