Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on January 21, 2018, 06:17:28 PM
^I've got the package deal in my cart right now for TW: Warhammer II and the Tomb Kings for 59.99 but that still feels high to me. I think I should wait until I at least finish one TW: Warhammer campaign finished, eh?

I never finished a whole campaign in TWW, but still had to have TWW2.  Because- that massive Mortal Empires campaign!   :smitten:

Actually, I think the only TW campaign I've finished in the past 6 or 7 years was the Shogun 2 one I squeaked out a win with.  I hop factions all the damn time.  And TWW has much more difference between the factions than previous ones.  The bastards know my weakness.  #:-)

Gusington

^Mortal Empires is the real reason I want to get it. Shogun 2 is the only one of the recent games I have NOT won a campaign in. I've finished them, but lost :/

You're not a good guy to talk to for convincing not to pull the trigger on this!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'm waiting for the, What's Gus Playing Warhammer TW edition where I can finally find out if you cross a Wood Elf with a Dark Elf do you get a Mahogany or a Teak Elf?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Ian C

Am I correct in saying that to play the Mortal Empires campaign, we have to purchase Wahammer Total War 1 as well?

Gusington

^Correct.

I can't wait any longer...I think I will buy the TW: Warhammer II + the Tomb Kings pack tonight and finally start an Old World campaign in the next day or two. Gotta see what all the built up hoopla of the last couple of years is all about.

Plus there's still no specific release date for Thrones of Britannia 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

So Gus, you going with the Dark Elves you think or maybe considering another faction? I was sure I wanted to play as the Empire when I loaded-up Warhammer 1 but then when I went to the Custom Battle section and gave all the faction units a look see I wanted to play them all. Still haven't gotten around to the Empire. Lots of Loin-Moistening units in this game.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Orginally I was thinking my first campaign to get to know the game would be with Norsca, but I see that along with the Tomb Kings release tomorrow there is also a buff coming for Brettonia...so I may start with them. Definitely not going to start with the Dark Elves...I will save them for when I have become more familiar with the game as they sound pretty wacky/fruity, in a good way.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on January 21, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

You're not a good guy to talk to for convincing not to pull the trigger on this!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Ok so my first campaign should be Norsca or Bretonnia or the Dark Elves? Leaning more towards one of the first two first time.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Bretonnia. I want to see if you can beat my 10 turn campaign ass-kicking.

Gusington

That's what I'm leaning towards. Should be able to play at least 10 turns tomorrow.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Awaiting your timely and thought-provoking comments.

Gusington

Don't tell anyone, but I'm taking a sick day start playing it 👍

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash