Managing gaming time

Started by solops, May 11, 2019, 03:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

That is a depressing take on things...I think.

Maybe not.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: MengJiao on May 13, 2019, 07:31:19 PM
  And another thing: there are so many good games out there that there's no way you can ever hope to play most of them -- so just play the ones you really enjoy.  You're sure to be missing some great ones no matter what you do.

Quote from: Gusington on May 13, 2019, 07:35:28 PM
That is a depressing take on things...I think.

Maybe not.

Think of it this way: there are only so many women you can seduce per week before you run out of time (and energy). You are bound to miss a few...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

But I am married!! Limits time for seduction and gaming.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on May 13, 2019, 08:58:22 PM

Get one of those VR seduction games!  That way:  you'll know you've sampled a pretty unsatisfying type of game AND you can have a
realistic assessment of how close you are to achieving your real potential in terms wasting time since you will have combined your (otherwise
wasted efforts at gaming and seduction) problems into one pure gaming solution!

Ian C

Quote from: MengJiao on May 13, 2019, 07:31:19 PM
You're sure to be missing some great ones no matter what you do.

Which is one reason I come here. Most of you guys recommend great games and post about which ones to avoid.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 14, 2019, 04:10:00 AM
Quote from: Gusington on May 13, 2019, 08:58:22 PM

Get one of those VR seduction games!  That way:  you'll know you've sampled a pretty unsatisfying type of game AND you can have a
realistic assessment of how close you are to achieving your real potential in terms wasting time since you will have combined your (otherwise
wasted efforts at gaming and seduction) problems into one pure gaming solution!

But also: once you are no longer young -- you don't need to sleep as much!!

Gusington

This thread continues to frighten!!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Now, now. There's a reason God makes us men less able to handle multiple women just at the same moment they find us less attractive to be trying to handle them. With occasional overlapping of course.  ::)  My games however, always love me.  :dreamer:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Do they? Do they...really...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

They say they do... as they laugh and snicker. They wouldn't do that unless they love me would they?  :-\
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 14, 2019, 09:53:42 AM
My games however, always love me.  :dreamer:

First you give them the money and then they love you long time ...  reminds me of something  >:D.

acctingman

Quote from: Gusington on May 13, 2019, 08:42:44 AM
Great post, because of the happy ending.

wait....we're getting happy endings on this forum?

Where is the line forming for those??

Sir Slash

Dunno, but you better bring your own Aveeno.  <:-)

Windigo

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 14, 2019, 01:34:09 PM
Dunno, but you better bring your own Aveeno.  <:-)
Not just any Aveeno.... LB approved....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd