First Board war Game

Started by bob48, March 30, 2012, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I thought Brant was the only one that worked at Origins, while the rest of y'all played and drank and left him to sweat in the slave mines of Central Command? ;)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BanzaiCat on October 11, 2017, 10:54:28 AM
I thought Brant was the only one that worked at Origins, while the rest of y'all played and drank and left him to sweat in the slave mines of Central Command? ;)

pretty close.  Vance does a couple of things, but other than that, it's about right.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

solops

I could have sworn I already replied to this thread....

Anyway...AH Gettysburg back in about 1966, followed quickly by AH's Battle of the Bulge, D-Day, Stalingrad, Africa Korps, Waterloo, and Guadalcanal.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

nht

Pretty sure my first game was AH's "Air Force," which was not an auspicious start.

Jack Brown

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

War at Sea is a good one too.  O0 I like VitP better though.

Barthheart

Played together is a good time as well.  O0

Jack Brown

I had War at Sea at one point, too. I still have that VitP, which illustrates which one I liked more...