Main Menu

WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 03, 2017, 03:17:10 PM
I can't decide if this is really cool, or really sad

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vntg8/vntg8-vintage-memory-card-case

Very definitely in the cool category! I'll fight u for it with the airsoft gun!!!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Staggerwing

Lis!
Good to have you back on the air! What's new on the Emerald Isle?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

I hear it's less 'emerald' since the storm hit.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Emeraldlis

Hi guys  :bd: thanks for saying hi! I haven't been away really.... I've been haunting the threads like a ghost, lol, keeping up with all your groggy shannanigans!

Yeah, we had hurricane ophelia a week or so ago, then storm Brian hit...... I wish these people with all the bad weather would just leave us all the hell alone   ;D the hurricane was the scariest, just the noise alone is terryfying!  But we didn't get any damage to us or our property, and all my friends were fine too :) one thing it did for us is clear all the autumn leaves off our garden for us, whoo hoo, tidied the lawn of leaves.... Left us with a ton of fallen branches from the trees around us, so yeah, thanks for that mother nature, gives with one hand, takes with another!!!!!

What's new with you guys?  I'm glad you made it through unscathed with the hurricane you got in florida sir slash :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Sir Slash

So that's where all those damned autumn leaves in my driveway came from? Probably that confused Leprechaun too. Or maybe he was just drunk. Cause I asked him if I could see his 'Lucky Charms' and he dropped his pants.  :o  Hurricanes make everybody act crazy like that though. Glad you didn't get hit too hard Emeraldis.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Emeraldlis

Yeah, sorry 'bout that sir slash! Leaves is one thing..... Easy leprechauns are another  ;D they can only be lured away by rainbows, pots of gold and the promise of a free vacation in the lovely florida sunshine, so they headed your way!!!! Don't worry though, the Guinness will lure them back  :bd:

Glad you're doing well over there in all that sunshine..... I'm not bitter MUCH!! Lol.  :)

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Or you could put booze in it and get 'hammered'.

mirth

I did not think of that :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers