Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
those guys are from New Orleans (they were formed in Baton Rouge, but are currently based out of New Orleans)

I've got cousins that saw them back when they were just a bar band
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

trailrunner

bayonetbrant

they did this entire thing in one take

cool song, weird video, impressive rehearsals...

[yt]https://youtu.be/9GuUbziASwE[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

W8taminute

The Struts.  Never heard of them but they're good.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bayonetbrant

Quote from: W8taminute on July 30, 2017, 11:07:23 PM
The Struts.  Never heard of them but they're good.   O0

I'm totally hooked on them these days...

They're opening for Foo Fighters right now, and I'm honestly conflicted on who I'm more excited to see right now :)

Arctic Blast

bayonetbrant

here's 3 hours of "I don't have to change the playlist"

[yt]https://youtu.be/OOgmIF_mYrk[/yt]

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

You gotta listen to this kid wail like Robert Plant.  And he sings a lot like him, too.

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 17, 2017, 12:18:01 PM
here's 3 hours of "I don't have to change the playlist"

[yt]https://youtu.be/OOgmIF_mYrk[/yt]

This one, I listened to a bit, kept it open in a tab to listen more later, and then it slammed us with a "removed on copyright grounds in your country" error. Fuckers.

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 29, 2017, 11:45:54 AM
[yt]https://youtu.be/MH9FyLsfDzw[/yt]

Wow. Not as impressive as some of his covers, but that one is pretty good. The other guy is a hell of a guitar player too.

Funny because Leo's fans have been asking him to do a cover of Africa for a long time.