Armageddon War

Started by bboyer66, May 03, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboyer66

Anyone know the latest status of this game?

Bought it last year from the publishers website not realizing it was a kickstarter game, that was still in development.  The reason I did not realize the game was not yet in production, was because their was nothing saying anything of the such.  But i am pretty patient so I thought I would just wait it out, rather then ask for a refund.

Barthheart

Last update from Mark, April 12th, before his appendix when nuclear, was the boat with the games should hit port around May 4th.

His appendix has taken him out of service by needing multiple surgeries so right now it's not clear if the boat landed but there's also customs to clear then travel to distribution centers etc.

So shold be soon... ish....

Capn Darwin

Mark was back in the hospital yesterday for an outpatient service. He is doing much better than he was for the past couple of weeks. Barthheart is correct on the rest of the info and I would expect some form of update soon.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Capn Darwin

From Facebook on Flying Pig:

Rob Oren or War and Pieces (as well as The Dice Tower) takes a look at our first production copy of Armageddon War. Rob says, "I'm going to give this game the highest rating I've ever given." Thanks, Rob. We like it too. Still time to pre-order the game at 25% off. It hits port May 17th, and should be shipping to Kickstarter backers and pre-order peeps shortly thereafter. Click here: https://flyingpiggames.com/products/armageddon-war

<:-)
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Crossroads

That's a gorgeous looking game! All the latest gear, too  :clap:

Do you know is there a Vassal module in the plan?
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY