The Quincy Jones Interview

Started by Jarhead0331, February 08, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

There is some classic funny $hit that came out of this interview...like, Marlon Brando had sex with Richard Pryor!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/08/richard-pryors-widow-confirms-slept-with-marlon-brando-report.html

"Brando used to go cha-cha dancing with us," Jones told Vulture. He could dance his a— off. He was the most charming mother f---er you ever met. He'd f--- anything. Anything! He'd f--- a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye."

"It was the '70s!", Jennifer Pryor told TMZ. "Drugs were still good, especially Quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f--- a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Flowers in the morning is very important.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 08, 2018, 10:51:51 AM
Flowers in the morning is very important.

Especially if you're a radiator.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MetalDog

I read the interview last night at Vulture.  Totally blew my mind when I got to that info.  Not that Hollywood types do that sort of stuff, just the people it was about.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Richard Pryor?  :o   I guess the Godfather made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I can honestly say I've never been so hard-up to do a radiator. Or any other part of a vehicle's anatomy. Though the neighbor has some Yard Gnomes that're starting to look good to me here lately.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.