By Jupiter's Cock - its a Domina AAR

Started by undercovergeek, January 28, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Also, nobody Gusses a toss.

Relateldly, I suppose: nobody gives a toss!  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Gusington

And to think, all this started with Jupiter's cock.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

We've all just attended the jupiters cock party - it wasn't pretty, and the magistrate is angry - one of you lot was found 'covered in sick and leaking from all orifices'

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 05, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
We've all just attended the jupiters cock party

This is true Roman verisimilitude!  :bd:

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

Right, things are hotting up down the ludus and the match ups are becoming more diverse.

One of theirs is weak, the other is a monster - we have Gus and our 2 relatively new guys Mirth and MD - the game doesnt have the AI for me to say 'Gus kill the big one, you two get the little one' - in a pre AAR ran thru i found that where more than 1 guy each is involved it was a coin toss and you could even lose your best guy - so we'll see what happens, i need the 887 gold

Within 4 seconds MD and Mirth are almost dead. Thats Mirth under the yellow 100 getting a stab to the face and wiping out 60% of his health, meanwhile gus is slicing and dicing Thascius. Before Eusebius can get any more cheeky Gus cuts his arm off and then chops him in half - I get a steam award for the disection and Gus been an unstoppable animal - we make it just!

Im trying to get 3 really good champions so we can boss the regional championship and see what happens at the end of the year. Mirth tags along with Gus again - the fight starts, Mirth leans back on his sword and watches Gus destroy the baddy - at least hes picking up experience!

After a series of ridiculous proposals including unchained lions and 5 v 5 fights we need to get back into the magistrates good books and organise an exhibition match. In earlier versions of the game a murmillo with a zweihander plus was a total OP beast and would often one shot baddies - i think this has been nerfed so were experimenting with Bob - we send him against Jason the Unsilent

Thus follows a really painful battle, the crowd love it as it goes on and on...................

and on..................

and on................

and on - a bit like a Jason discussion on Batman, the Avengers and his mum, although im unsure if his mum is an avenger............ or batman.

Theres bits of them both all over the arena, and the magistrate loved it.

So, either Bob cant use a 2 handed weapon, Jason has the agility and dodge levels of a god, or a combo of them both - if Bob did hit Jason he scored 23, not the promised 148 - ill put him back to 2 one handed weapons next time and see what we can learn.

Bob won by the way, just

So we send him against new recruit - Brant the Downtrodden.

I learn nothing more than Bob armed with 2 swords can destroy an unarmed, unarmoured slave in seconds - more experimenting

Meanwhile, the clearly homosexual and perverse Magistrate decides to sponsor one of our fine new recruits, he dribbles over the naked choices, rubbing his hands with glee and goes for the juiciest specimen, Lover of Goats - a wise choice

Gusington

Judge me by my size, will you?

This isn't just the best AAR I have ever read, it is the best anything I have ever read. And I need this game.  O0

:notworthy:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Thanks a lot. You made me buy this game.  :P

I guess I'm the next one to climb aboard for Jupiter's Cock.   Though I don't know why everyone's so interested in game fowl belonging to a mythical deity.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd