RAF Battle of Britain

Started by JudgeDredd, December 09, 2017, 08:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Sorry, I'll stop trolling your thread with inane comments.

For now. :)

JudgeDredd

Sorry but I won't be continuing the AAR.

My laptop is broken and it's too much work doing it without one. I've been leaving the game until I managed to sort the laptop out, but that means it's been sitting there for a week and my daughter is getting impatient to get Star Wars:Rebellion back on the table - far be it for me to thwart the desires of my daughter to play a baordgame - with her dad.

So I'm going to get the game going and done so Star Wars:Rebellion can get another outing - before she grows up and moves away from boardgames - WITH HER DAD!!

As I said in another post though - you don't need an AAR for this one. This is the best solitaire game I've ever played and there's alot to do AND it's about the Battle of Britain. The rules are super simple and very, very easy to follow. If that's not enough you can play as the British or Germans AND there's a two player mode too.

So just go and get it.

Apologies to anyone who was waiting on the next installment.
Alba gu' brath

MikeGER

THX for the AAR, JD  :clap:

it was long enuf to get my mouth watered again and a sudden urge to jump into my RAF collection again  :)
(probably the PC game, the table is still reserved for First Martians ...but that is another story :-") 

I think with your experience you would be the perfect fine chap to beta the PC version of RAF Eagle O0

Computer Game Playtesters
RAF Eagle is in beta testing. E-mail Doc at doccummins@decisiongames.com if you are interested in helping with the beta testing.

MengJiao

Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 12, 2018, 04:13:54 AM
Sorry but I won't be continuing the AAR.

My laptop is broken and it's too much work doing it without one. I've been leaving the game until I managed to sort the laptop out, but that means it's been sitting there for a week and my daughter is getting impatient to get Star Wars:Rebellion back on the table - far be it for me to thwart the desires of my daughter to play a baordgame - with her dad.

So I'm going to get the game going and done so Star Wars:Rebellion can get another outing - before she grows up and moves away from boardgames - WITH HER DAD!!

As I said in another post though - you don't need an AAR for this one. This is the best solitaire game I've ever played and there's alot to do AND it's about the Battle of Britain. The rules are super simple and very, very easy to follow. If that's not enough you can play as the British or Germans AND there's a two player mode too.

So just go and get it.

Apologies to anyone who was waiting on the next installment.

NP.  Thanks for the wonderful AAR and good luck with Star Wars Rebellion!

BanzaiCat

Good stuff. You just made me want to break it out and do one, too. :)

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 11, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
Good stuff. You just made me want to break it out and start one, too. :)

ftfy
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

Now that's a game you can take with you when you go wondering in the outback.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bob48 on February 11, 2018, 02:03:13 PM
Now that's a game you can take with you when you go wondering in the outback.

LOL - it might be a good choice as it is light. I'd been considering GMT's Conquest of Paradise since it would be appropriate for the area, but that one's heavy.