Black Friday

Started by bayonetbrant, November 23, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Anyone out hunting for deals on Friday?

Me?  I'm picking up some gift cards at City BBQ.  With the Black Friday deal, you can spend $25 and get $35 of cards, which we'll definitely use the hell out of.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Oh, and I set the over-under on Black Friday deaths across the US at 4-1/2. 

Mrs Bayonet is taking the over.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Wasn't the internet invented to avoid Black Friday stupidity?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

Wife and daughter are heading out at 6 tomorrow morning.

Last year they left at 10pm on Thursday night. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

Sleeping in, then may venture out mid afternoon.  Not sure yet though. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: OJsDad on November 23, 2017, 09:51:53 PM
Sleeping in, then may venture out mid afternoon.  Not sure yet though. 

City BBQ gift cards aren't inventory-dependent :)

Gusington

So then get them online instead of rioting!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Electronically - absolutely.  I'm making game sale purchase decisions.

Barthheart

Picked up a 50" 4K Sharp TV this morning at 6 for $400. Going to be a great addition to the Man Cave.  O0

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

OJsDad

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Emeraldlis

We have sales on here too. Bought some boring  but necessary household stuff. There was
definitely no rioting for vacuum cleaners  O:-)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Gusington

^Actually I would riot for a solid Electrolux at 50 percent off 😎

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd