Naval Action Legends - WOWs in the age of sail - free for NA owners.

Started by Destraex, November 22, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

Naval Action have becometh World of Warships in the age of sail. Free for all naval action owners to downloadeth noweth. Note it is now a separate game in your steam library. So naval action and naval action legends can be installeth at once.
Just look for naval action legends in your steam library if you own NA.

NOTE: This game will be free to play for all eventually iirc.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Phantom

Thanks for the heads up - any word on a single player version of this?

Regards
Keith

Destraex

There is a PVE mode in the standard open world naval action game. But not Naval Action Legends.

AchillesLastStand

Actually didn't even know this was in my library until I came across this thread. Played several games tonight and had a great time. Thanks!

Destraex

RedArgo

Thanks for the heads up.

Just like before open world, jump in and fight!  I like it.

Destraex

Yeah. It does not take much time and is still realistic. Same battle mechanics as the open world.

mikeck

So if I play Legends...it has to be against another human? No me vs AI bot battles?
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Destraex

Legends is PVP only. But on the plus side it's slow and generally the population is low so bots end up making up 80% of the enemy. (last time I played anyways).
Remember it's alpha/beta and progress will be wiped at some point.

Cyrano

And Lord Nelson weeps.

Very sad that they've lost the courage of their convictions, or their way, or their enthusiasm, or whatever it is -- I honestly can't tell from reading the discussion boards.

I'm now all in on sending psychic messages to the "Mare Nostrvm" crew to do an age of sail game.

Help me Turnopia, you're my only hope.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806