I know what and how to create cold fusion

Started by gameleaper, October 31, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

I belive cold fusion is LIFE, the brain electrisity, or anything that has groath or enteligence.

If i was to build a power source as powerfull as nuclear energy, you have to create a hybred lifeform

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

Jesus Gameleaper, 5 new threads?  You need to start programming a new game, maybe a tower defense game where you get attacked by HOWARD STERN'S PENIS BABABOOEY BABABOOEY!!!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

gameleaper

you should check the older posts for my space gravity engine , the inflatable balloon :)

BanzaiCat

Steelgrave

Quote from: gameleaper on October 31, 2017, 01:11:36 PM
I belive cold fusion is LIFE, the brain electrisity, or anything that has groath or enteligence.

If i was to build a power source as powerfull as nuclear energy, you have to create a hybred lifeform

You gotta stop letting Ghostryder do your spell checking......

gameleaper

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!