Del Toro trolls both the Dark Universe and his Hellboy fans; decides to just...

Started by JasonPratt, July 20, 2017, 06:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Moviebob loves the radical left massaging (I mean MESSAGING ;) ) -- you're shocked, I can tell -- but the rest of it sounds about on par with what we were expecting.  :bd: Basically David Cronenberg's "Return of the Creature Walks Among Us" starring Hellboy fan-favorite character Abe Sapien, more or less.

Bonus points for Doug Jones pre-reprising his Abe Sapien role. Which shouldn't have surprised me, he's a Del Toro staple after all.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 01, 2017, 11:48:30 PM
Could be a good catch. Hope it doesn't flounder at the box office.

I'm going to have to assess a double catch penalty on that pun.

Holy mackerel is this getting bad.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus