Poseidon: Project Dark Sky

Started by Jarhead0331, July 19, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to be and it probably sucks, but it looks like it has cool potential.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/672770/Poseidon__Project_Dark_Sky/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bbmike

Dang, I was hoping this would be a game with Ernest Borgnine and Shelley Winters in it.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

joram

Not for me but whatever floats your boat!

Greybriar

Quote from: joram on July 19, 2017, 10:19:53 AM
Not for me but whatever floats your boat!

After watching this video, I'm with you:

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Destraex

Strange game. British voices on an american ship that acts like mad max on patrol. The game blurb claims " ultra-realistic naval war simulation". Errrrmmm might be a laugh though.
Cannot seem to find where it stipulates single or multi eye.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Zulu1966

Quote from: Destraex on July 19, 2017, 06:09:00 PM
Strange game. British voices on an american ship that acts like mad max on patrol. The game blurb claims " ultra-realistic naval war simulation". Errrrmmm might be a laugh though.
Cannot seem to find where it stipulates single or multi eye.

It still puzzles me how the games industry continues to get away with mis-describing their products.  This is quite obviously not realistic at all let alone ultra realistic.

If I was selling a car and said it could fly but it couldn't I would be done for fraud. I understand a little bit of sales hyperbole but there is a point when it's just plain bullshit.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.