Happy 4th of July!

Started by bayonetbrant, July 03, 2017, 04:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Happy Birthday, America. <:-)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Sir Slash

You made me cry Richie. Thank you.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Wife got this pic at fireworks tonight.  Looks like a giant space spore attacking into the trees

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Ubercat

America, the pinnacle of western culture.  :notworthy: O:-) :'( O:-) :notworthy:

Stunning, that the SJW's who want to destroy western culture, miss the irony that it's the very freedom of what they want to destroy that allows them such latitude in expressing their destructive desires. If I had my way, they'd all be transported to an alternate universe where they had achieved their goals and had to live in a world without the western culture that they so despise. I'm certain that living under Stalin and Hitler and Kim Jong Un would broaden their perspectives!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 04, 2017, 10:31:14 PM
Wife got this pic at fireworks tonight.  Looks like a giant space spore attacking into the trees

Damned giant space spores.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Or a giant Spiny Starfish. A tree-eating variety of course.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Damned tree-eating, giant spiny Starfish!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Staggerwing

^ We got 4 good years left in us. Ok, mebbe 3.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys