Happy 4th of July!

Started by bayonetbrant, July 03, 2017, 04:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on July 03, 2017, 06:05:44 PM
About what Stevie would say.

I'm wondering about that myself.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on July 03, 2017, 06:13:38 PM

Hey, don't blame us just because you're still afraid to move out of Mom's basement.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Greybriar

Happy 4th of July everyone!
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

mirth

So I have a lot of asshole neighbors who are interested in blowing up parts of America
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I love not having neighbors and watching the shelling from miles away.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Here in Fla. being a good neighbor means always having a cigarette lighter for your Redneck friends that don't have one to light their fireworks on the Fourth and aren't smart enough to figure-out how matches work. It's just the 'Price of Paradise'. Have a great Fourth of July Grogs everywhere!  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Happy 4th everyone!!  Eat much, drink copiously, and light fireworks until you piss off your neighbors  O0

#'Murica
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

Happy 4th, Southern neighbors! May you be drunk and/or happy.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: mirth on July 03, 2017, 05:07:38 PM
That skid mark you left became President.
lmao

Quote from: Gusington on July 03, 2017, 05:13:53 PM
#covfefe
lmao again!

Shit boys - it was a wee bit of tax on some tea that was sorely needed to keep the aristocracy in the lifestyle to which they had become used to. Everywhere else was willing to pay a bit more but nooooooooooo...Murica had to get all pissy about it!

Anyway - Happy Independence Day - perhaps Scotland could take a leaf out your book (but do it a bit more peacefully like)  O0

ENJOY
Alba gu' brath

Tpek

Happy 4th of July!

And on that note, why don't have have a fireworks emoji?

MikeGER

bayonetbrant

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 04, 2017, 12:26:27 AM(but do it a bit more peacefully like)  O0

Hey, we were willing to peacefully...  George had other opinions
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant