Happy 150th Birthday Canada!

Started by mirth, June 30, 2017, 10:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Save US a slice of cake and a couple of beers, you hosers!

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'll have a couple of Canadian Mist and Canada Dry's for you Northern Brothers of another Mother. Happy B. Day.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Thanks eh!

Tomorrow on The Hill is going to be insane. They're expecting at least 500,000 people.  :o I'm not going anywhere near that. Gonna sit in my backyard and watch the Snowbirds form up before they do a flyby of Parliament at noon. Should be good a blasted by the time fireworks show at 10 pm, which I'll watch, dry, on my big screen.

BanzaiCat

You Canadians should go back to your hoos and read aboot some military gaming today, eh?

Happy Birthday to our pacifistic neighbors...not the French Canadians though. F*ck those guys.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Bison

That sounds pretty awesome Barth.

I wonder what sort of celebratory socks the PM will wear...

mirth

DoctorQuest

Canada and Nebraska are the same age. Still not old enough to know better.

I will claim we have the better deal here in Nebraska. We've arranged a solar eclipse for the celebration.

Any place that brought us William Shatner, Barthheart and Windy can't be all bad.

Enjoy the Snowbirds! I've yet to have a chance to see them perform. Someday, I hope.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Damn! That's a pretty airplane!  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

The Lanc is a beautiful creature