Hey Batman!

Started by bayonetbrant, June 27, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

So in light of recent cape-induced deaths, why are you still wearing yours?

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

I mean, you could probably run faster w/o one

Staggerwing

^If it helps outrun the teletubbies I'm all for it. Once their pancake machine broke down they turned on the bunnies in the meadow and developed a powerful liking for the taste of flesh...  :o
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Batman

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 27, 2017, 03:05:40 PM
So in light of recent cape-induced deaths, why are you still wearing yours?

i am a well-trained night-worshipping crime slaughtering machine

if those rookies can't handle the cape, they must accept their fate

Batman

Batman

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 27, 2017, 03:08:20 PM
I mean, you could probably run faster w/o one

it flows

like my fist into crime

or long posts