This is hilarious

Started by JudgeDredd, June 26, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

http://digg.com/video/flight-simulator-x-roleplay-fiasco

I loved how professional the pilot was...and so persistent. I'd have switched off and just went on my way
Alba gu' brath

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pete Dero

This is published on 24 june 2017 and has 1.086.269 views so far !!!

Steelgrave

Bison

That's pretty funny stuff.  How did you come across this little gem?

BanzaiCat

I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of 'airforceproud95' before - he has TONS of FSX trolling videos, and they're all friggin' hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Airforceproud95

Tpek

This game certainly has some interesting physics engine :P
It looks sillier than Garry's Mod.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Bison on June 26, 2017, 08:38:48 PM
That's pretty funny stuff.  How did you come across this little gem?
A guy at work linked it.

There are others...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfoK9LI9vmQQ36zqsFZtNJQ
Alba gu' brath

bbmike

Quote from: BC on June 26, 2017, 10:12:57 PM
I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of 'airforceproud95' before - he has TONS of FSX trolling videos, and they're all friggin' hilarious.

We don't get out much.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on June 27, 2017, 05:17:16 AM
Quote from: BC on June 26, 2017, 10:12:57 PM

We don't get out much.

Too much time playing Munchkin.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

One day I'm going to have to see what Munchkin is all about. My impression right now is it's a card game about doughnuts.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

:nerd: Incorrect. Munchkin is a pretty awesome card game, if you have players of the right mindset.  :nerd:

Barthheart

Quote from: BC on June 27, 2017, 08:40:27 AM
:nerd: Incorrect. Munchkin is a pretty awesome card game, if you have players of the right mindset.  :nerd:

And lots of beer! Our group must have 500 cards in our set by now, including the dungeons.