Is Wonder-Gal white?

Started by Tpek, June 11, 2017, 08:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I really have no patience for social justice warriors of any stripe anymore. I used to be able to hear them out but the old phrase 'give an inch, they make an industry out of it' really is true.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I've grown weary of it as well. We've become a society of victims.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

OJsDad

She's hot. That's all i need to know.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Gusington

OJsDad has the correct answer.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: Atilla60 on June 11, 2017, 12:26:04 PM
Okay, so white is not a color. Got it  :pullhair:

White is nothing really, unless you count repressive, privileged, land-stealing, genocidal  racists in your crayon box....at least, that's what I've learned from social media and the news.

Nefaro

So...

Does this mean milk is still racist?  Or....?

Steelgrave

Strawberry milk is preferred 3-1 by college kids when they're not huddled in their safe spaces. 

GDS_Starfury

I think that posting Mirths man boobs to the front page might result in said front page getting less attention then it already does.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

I'm just happy to see you posting at all. You're up to like 3-4 posts tonight. Slip your leash?

Sir Slash

Like the girls at the beach, she may not be white. But the white parts are the best. (.)(.)   :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: mirth on June 11, 2017, 08:03:32 PM
I'm just happy to see you posting at all. You're up to like 3-4 posts tonight. Slip your leash?

You must've summoned him by saying, "moobs" three times in a mirror.

Gusington

Strawberry milk is like celery.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

A terrible idea, but necessary to make you feel healthier?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob