Current RPG Campaigns

Started by Bison, June 07, 2017, 04:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Well RPGs are a pretty big deal at the Bison homestead.  We just wish there was more time to play on a more consistent schedule.

Current Campaigns:

Basic Fantasy:  oldest daughter is running this one. Its her first ever campaign and so far she is doing an amazing job as game master.  I'm playing a dwarven fighter.  Old school stat rolling gave me a STR 13 and CON 14.  So far so go bashing baddies with my battle axe.

Castles and Crusades: I'm running this campaign.  Characters are rolled up and I've developed a couple of situation agnostic encounters.  Two smaller dungeons good for any location and a couple of wilderness encounters.  Story arc is in its nascent stage at this point, but it'll center around a swamp hag that is spreading a blight across the regions agricultural fields and the forests  using a clan of lizard men doing the dirty work from their swamp lair.

Dungeon Crawl Classics:  Preparring to run a couple of one shots for the FLGS on International Role Playing Day next weekend.  The adventures is pre-made by Goodman games to introduce new players to the DCC system.