edited

Started by gameleaper, May 30, 2017, 06:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

edited

bbmike

gameleaper, I tried your Ouija board app. It looks really cool! However, while using the app I somehow managed to conjur up a chap named Graz'zt and a dretch (angry, short, portly little fellow). Graz'zt asked me where he was and I told him. He made a disparaging remark about my lineage and disappeard in a puff of acrid smoke.
The problem I have is with the dretch. It refuses to leave, no matter how much I implore. It has made a mess of the downstairs rug and will not leave the cats alone. I wouldn't mind so much but it also consumed all of my scotch and bourbon (it didn't seem to care for the wife's Chardonnay as it spat most of it out in the general direction of the cats).

Would it be possible to add a feature to your app to reverse this? Maybe you could have to board image flip to reveal more tools? Don't worry if it's too much work. I know how difficult programming is!  8) Have to run now, the dretch found the pilot light on the gas fireplace and is chanting something to it.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

edited

gameleaper

edited

gameleaper

edited

gameleaper

edited