28mm crew with Chinese ships completed

Started by nevermore, April 15, 2017, 05:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

28mm crew with Chinese ships completed

Been waiting for some figures to arrive, look so much better with the crew, i then made the waves at the front of each ship...still small things to touch up, but imk happy with them..got to add the crew to the third ship next and the forth ship is in the early stages of being created....more photos on website at http://www.victorian-steel.com

upload a gif

upload pictures free

picture upload

upload gif from url

http://www.victorian-steel.com

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MengJiao

Quote from: nevermore on April 15, 2017, 06:35:23 AM
thanks

What's up with that red-pantalooned guy on the poop-deck?  Mutiny?  Needs some lunch?

Staggerwing

Quote from: MengJiao on April 16, 2017, 07:45:54 AM
Quote from: nevermore on April 15, 2017, 06:35:23 AM
thanks

What's up with that red-pantalooned guy on the poop-deck?  Mutiny?  Needs some lunch?

I was wondering about the guy in the spotted ear-hoodie pajamasuit a few pix up. One of the Peter Pan kids?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

nevermore

Its a tigerman, nobody really knows how they dressed up,very little information so i just went over the top with him, thanks for the feedback :bd:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!