Main Menu

The Batman

Started by mirth, January 31, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Batman on June 27, 2017, 09:45:57 PMyou're welcome

Hey now - we laugh at the funny ones!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Batman

you know you remind me of this band of criminals that dressed like pirates and were terrible singers

they couldn't hit the high seas

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Batman on June 28, 2017, 07:32:33 AM
you know you remind me of this band of criminals that dressed like pirates and were terrible singers

they couldn't hit the high seas

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 28, 2017, 06:24:01 AM
Hey now - we laugh at the funny ones!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Now I know who you really are under that mask.  Bruce Wayne Dangerfield.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Batman

you watch your pug mouth, mister

Sir Slash

Why are you wearing Alfred's pajamas?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JasonPratt

Wait, how am I older than Ben Affleck?!?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Also, Batman Beyond is the obvious answer to everyone's Batfleck problems, considering his lack of Batfamily options established so far.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

bayonetbrant

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 21, 2017, 08:10:29 PM
Wait, how am I older than Ben Affleck?!?

your parents didn't explain how that worked to you back in 4th grade?

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

He probably means by himself, in his garage.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I'm not unhappy if this is true. (...uh, mirth's post, not Gus'.) He was very much the best part of BvS (aside from "Maaaarrthhhaaa"), and looks like he's having a lot of dry fun in the JL commercials.

He just looks emotionally destroyed in promotional interviews.

Batman

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 26, 2017, 05:46:52 AM
(aside from "Maaaarrthhhaaa")

you watch your aaaaaaaass, mister

mirth

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 26, 2017, 05:46:52 AM
I'm not unhappy if this is true. (...uh, mirth's post, not Gus'.) He was very much the best part of BvS (aside from "Maaaarrthhhaaa"), and looks like he's having a lot of dry fun in the JL commercials.

He just looks emotionally destroyed in promotional interviews.

He does look wiped. Not sure if that's from the movie pressure or his personal life.

I'd like to see him stay in the role for a while. He was good in Batman v Superman, convincing as both Batman and an older, world-weary Bruce Wayne.

The Martha thing was dumb, but hardly the biggest problem with BvS.