Main Menu

Gamersgate login?

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, January 28, 2017, 07:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Anyone having issues logging in to their Gamersgate account?  I've been getting a message saying "the security check is not passed" for two days now when I try to log in, reset my password, or even post a message to support.

Doesn't matter what device I use to try to access it.

Greybriar

I was having an issue with logging in due to a popup log in of some type that NoScript was blocking that was linking to the GamersGate site. I got a message from NoScript asking if I wanted to allow the popup thru, but NoScript advised against it. I went ahead and allowed the popup and haven't had a problem being logged in automatically each time I visit.

Now I'm just concerned something devious will be unleashed on me because I went against NoScript's recommendation. :-\
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

mirth

That captcha they added is annoying. I was able to login though after selecting the right images in the captcha.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Silent Disapproval Robot

Weird.  I can log in with my phone but not my desktop from home, my work PCs, or my laptop on any wifi.

Can't even post a message to support.

Silent Disapproval Robot

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Silent Disapproval Robot

Something on their end.  I got a form message from GG apologizing for those who had login issues recently and saying they fixed the problem.

mirth

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 30, 2017, 07:34:00 PM
Something on their end.  I got a form message from GG apologizing for those who had login issues recently and saying they fixed the problem.

I'll bet they screwed up that Captcha they added.