Blade Runner 2049

Started by mirth, December 19, 2016, 02:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostryder

Well as for harrison ford's acting--this is probably the best film to allow any acting in. most of his other films was centered around action. I believe I read he was discovered when he was a doorman --- and the director liked his looks. But overall most of the big name actors really can't act. Most just pout through a movie---Willis, Stallon--it works okay for action flicks---as for females it's even easier--inflate your lips with botox and wear tight leather....guys have to try harder.

Sir Slash

Stallon would be great in Blade Runner. "Are you a Replicant? No? BLAM! Just in case".  :cowboy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

I'm a bit iffy on Gosling being a Blade Runner.  But I'll wait & see.  I just couldn't get into that one movie, in which he's some quiet getaway-driver-for-hire.  People seemed to think he played a brilliant quiet tough guy in it, but I was completely "meh".

Kinda agree with opinions that someone like Tom Hardy would've been a better option. 

mirth

Quote from: Nefaro on December 20, 2016, 03:19:14 PM
Kinda agree with opinions that someone like Tom Hardy would've been a better option. 

Bane Runner?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Mutant Nazi ape replicants?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Nefaro

Quote from: mirth on December 20, 2016, 03:45:35 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on December 20, 2016, 03:19:14 PM

Bane Runner?

Mad Max Runner?

or

some dude obsessed with hunting replicant pelts?

mirth

Nefaro

Speaking of The Revenant...

well.. the other Revenant..

We need to weaponize more of the undead, like so:

:bd:

Nefaro

bbmike

I really need to watch the first one.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MetalDog

Quote from: bbmike on May 08, 2017, 05:07:44 PM
I really need to watch the first one.

Don't bother  :-"
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Sir Slash

I wonder how long it takes them to make Harrison Ford look really old in those films? I just hope he's flying any planes in this one.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.